Respecting the right to privacy and data protection of persons who make their personal data available to us, we inform you that the data collected by us is processed by the provisions of EU and national law and in conditions guaranteeing their security. The administrator of the personal data (hereinafter referred to as ADO) collected via the website is M. Romanowski i Wspólnicy sp. k., ul. F. Klimczaka 1, rec. F, 2p., 02-797 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000247728, REGON: 140394507, NIP: 5213371993, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal basis for data processing
Personal data collected by the ADO are processed by the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "RODO"), the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017, item 1219 as amended).
- The ADO processes only personal data that the user has provided in connection with the use of the website. The processing of data takes place within the scope of:
- concluding and performing an agreement, including for issuing an invoice or bill and performing a service (scope of data: name, surname, address, delivery address, e-mail) - Article 6(1)(b) RODO,
- establishing cooperation (data scope: name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, other data provided by the candidate in the application form) - Article 6(1)(a) of the DPA,
- asserting claims (scope of data: name, surname, address, delivery address, e-mail, other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or defense of rights) - Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO,
- fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on ADO in connection with
- business activities (scope of data: all data obtained from the user) - Article 6(1)(c) of RODO,
- to conduct own marketing and promotional activities (scope of data: name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone number) - Article 6(1)(f) of RODO
- conducting marketing and promotional activities based on a separately granted consent - Article 6(1)(a) of RODO,
- sending commercial information by electronic means under Article 10(2) of the Act on Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219 as amended), including sending newsletters (data scope: name, surname, address, delivery address, e-mail) - Article 6(1)(a) RODO,
- use of telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems for direct marketing purposes by Article 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2017, item.1907 as amended).
What data does ADO collect?
ADO collects or may collect the following personal data through the contact form available on the site or direct contact from the user (email, phone):
- identification data (including name, surname, date, and place of birth),
- contact data (phone number, address, e-mail address),
- employment data,
- other data provided by the user during the contact with ADO.
Browsing the contents of the website does not require providing personal data other than automatically acquired information about the connection parameters.
Profiling of collected data
ADO does not profile users' personal data.
Duration of processing of personal data
Personal data will be processed for the period:
- necessary for the execution of agreements concluded through the website, including after their execution due to the possibility of the parties to exercise their rights under the agreement, as well as due to potential debt recovery;
- until the end of the purpose of data processing, i.e. the end of a given recruitment process, if the consent to data processing concerned only a given recruitment process, until the withdrawal of the consent or filing an objection to data processing - in cases of personal data processing of the user based on a separate consent;
- until the end of the calendar year following the year in which the application was submitted, if the consent pertained to the processing of personal data for the benefit of more than one recruitment process organized by ADO, including those which were started after the submission of the application documents during the period indicated in this point;
- ADO also retains users' personal data in cases where it is necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce user obligations, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse. The period of data processing in the above cases is determined on a case-by-case basis but may not exceed 10 years from the time the above purposes are fulfilled.
ADO provides users with the exercise of rights referred to in paragraph 2 below. To exercise the rights, an appropriate request should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com or by post to the following address: M. Romanowski i Wspólnicy sp. k., ul. F. Klimczaka 1, rec. F, 2p., 02-797 Warsaw
The user has the right to:
- access to data content,
- correct/update data,
- delete data,
- limitation of data processing,
- transfer data,
- object to data processing,
- withdraw the consent at any time, while the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing, which was done based on consent before its withdrawal,
- file a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
ADO shall consider the submitted requests immediately, but no later than within one month of their receipt. If however, due to the complicated nature of the request or the number of requests, ADO shall not be able to consider the user's request within the indicated period, it shall inform the user about the intended extension of the period and shall indicate the period for considering the request, which shall not, however, be longer than 2 months.
The ADO shall inform of the rectification or erasure of the personal data or the restriction of the processing it has carried out by the user's request to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or will require a disproportionate effort.
To perform the contract, ADO may share collected data with entities including employees, associates, courier companies, online payment system operators, entities providing IT services to us. In such cases, the amount of transferred data is limited to the required minimum. Personal data may be disclosed to the competent public authorities if required by the applicable law.
To recipients not mentioned above, the processed personal data are not made available outside in a form that would allow any identification of users.
The ADO shall use its best efforts to secure personal data and protect it from third parties and shall perform data security supervision throughout the processing period in a manner that ensures protection against unauthorized access by third parties, damage, distortion, destruction, or loss.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area
Personal data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA. ADO uses servers to store data located in countries that are part of the EEA.
The cookies used by ADO are safe for the user's device. In particular, this way it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get into the users' devices. These cookies allow to identify of the software used by the user and to adapt the website individually for each user. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time of storage on the device, and the assigned value.
Types of cookies:
session cookies: they are stored on the user's device and remain there until the session of a given browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the user's device;
permanent cookies are stored on the user's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the device does not cause their removal from the user's device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the user's device.
The user can limit or disable the access of cookies to his device. If this option is used, the use of the website will be possible, except for the functions that by their nature require cookies. It is recommended to use software with cookies enabled.
- configuration of the service;
- recognizing website user's device and its location and appropriately displaying website adjusted to individual needs
- remembering the history of visited pages on the website to recommend content;
- authenticating the user on the website and ensuring that the user's session is maintained on the website;
- correct configuration of selected website functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of a browser session - ensuring safety and reliability;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of the provided services;
- analyses and audience research.
Change of privacy and cookies policy
This document does not limit any of the user's rights under generally applicable law.